Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charger/Cable

(Topic created on: 05-15-2023 08:58 AM)
Mpho_Harmony
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I just got my A34 today and I'm not happy about the fact that it doesn't have a charger. How am I now suppose to charge it when it doesn't even have charger. just a cable to go with, and the charging thing is like R599 at incredible connections. I'm truly not happy about what Samsung is doing now, I have been using Samsung only for more than 10yrs but i might change next time from a Samsung member to a Huawei because there you still get everything, phone, charger and ear blusters.
5 Comments
2Pae
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sorry chief about how you feel, but it's the business nowadays, Samsung and Apple devices don't come with adapters anymore, I don't know about the other brands.
Gee_Bass
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Even A33, A54, no chargers. It's the new business nowadays
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Why dont you just use your old adapter from previouse phone 😳as simple as that🤦🏽or did you throw away your other adapter🤦🏽
0 Likes
Ets
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
It has a Type C to Type C cable (no USB side). I had the same issue today. Switched from phones with micro USB and then got my new phone but had to go buy a new Type C to USB cable - can't afford the charging plug with the Type C hole 😑
0 Likes
Mpho_Harmony
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I needed to give that phone with the charger to my mom, as she's struggling with her old phone.
0 Likes