19 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Did you recently update your smartphone
Rshith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yaa updated android version...i went to service center two times..they check nd told there is no any issues in phone..but without use charge drain 20 to 30% for 5 to 6 hrs..what to do?
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
After seeing my Comment in this post's link it should solve your issue!
Rshith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Oke i will try..thank you for suggestion
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
So basically in a way you have destroyed your phone anyway because the first version of Android Oreo was the best version then came Android Pie in my experience I am using Galaxy M30 Indian variant doesn't matter from which country you buy your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or Tablet starting from Android Pie all have experienced a lot of issues till Android 10 and the next version as well never update your phone because of these new I don't know if it's old but still their marketing strategy is so bad and then here are you coming to this community or anywhere you could contact Samsung customer care service in any of your country region you bought your phone in. Now the lesson we have learnt is do not even upgrade from Oreo version ever even if you get new features you will still get new bugs and little and lags a lot!
Rshith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I purchased phone in uae..can i get warrenty in india?any idea is there
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
No you will only get local Warranty
Rshith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Here is no any responce ..totally confused