Original topic:

Can't use wireless mouse in galaxy a51

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 09:17 AM)
SagarMN
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung galaxy a51 comes with type c port and its good for charging and headphones but one problem occurred i.e when I tried to connect my wireless mouse and keyboard by using the dongle it didn't responded whereas the other cheap branded phone (Redmi note 9 pro) is responding well with mouse and keyboard. If any one know the solution plz let me know in the comments
0 Likes
5 Comments
hajaece08
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
redmi next level, my wife has redmi , more features available that cheaper phone but not in galaxy.
SagarMN
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
hmmm
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode restart the device.

2. Reset the device:- Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset:- Settings > General management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, we request you kindly visit the service center for the physical inspection of your device. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SagarMN
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ok thank you I'll try those steps
0 Likes
kuberanselva7
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
my mobile m31s battery drain and charging time battery 2.30 mins movie see battery takes 40% but battery 6000 Mamp same movie see m11 battery takes 20% m11 only 4000 Mamp.
charging time takes 3 hrs in 80% give any true result
0 Likes