Original topic:

Can't connect my Galaxy a50 with PC

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 11:32 PM)
RangarajanSRC
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys .... Im using galaxy a50. I can't connect my phone with my windows 10 pc(1909). Is it because of the drivers of pc os or my phone's software...?
I tried everything that said on the internet still no use. Anyone having the same issues as mine..please comment if u have ever experienced this issue...
15 Comments
raghav556
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
bro somehow manage install samsung dex and it works
Naveeduk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung Dex works with A50 ?

0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
  • Connect your phone.
  • Go to 'Device Manager'
  • Expand 'Portable Devices' > Right click on the unrecognised device > Right click 'Update Driver'
  • Select 'Browse my computer for...'
  • 'Let me pick...'
  • Select 'MTP USB Device' and hit next.
RangarajanSRC
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
not working bro.....there is an exclamation mark in MTP symbol...😣😣😔🙁
0 Likes
knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Did you select 'MTP' or 'MTP USB' (there will be 2-3 various MTP options)? Right click on that device and select 'MTP USB' next time. Reboot if necessary. If that doesn't work then install generic Google drivers and repeat.

knighty
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

And if that doesn't work then

1. Samsung Driver 

2. Google Driver (Extract the driver files then follow the same procedure. Instead of picking from list, browse to the driver folder)

ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
go to samfrew.com search your device there there will be firmwares listed for your device below that there will be installation instructions there you will find the link for your device driver's. download and install those driver's.
you can also install Samsung smart switch both in pc and handset and then connect your phone to pc driver's will be installed automatically.
ash5230
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
hope this helps
RangarajanSRC
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you so much everyone.....I just installed the Samsung smart switch on my PC...... after that i can access my phn from it....thanks a lot 😁😁🤝🤝🤝🤝
0 Likes