Original topic:

Camera quality after Every Update

(Topic created on: 11-28-2022 05:31 PM)
JoshuaMA
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I really have wondered, whether I lost the camera quality I had on my A51, one I bought. Like literally, now the picture processing is also way worser, when compared at the time of unboxing! Is there a legit reason why Samsung Team isn't working on it to rectify this issue on the Midrange smartphone. Like, the more updates we get, the more poor the camera slowly becomes! But the fun fact, they still clzim to use the same amount of memory! What do you all think about it?
4 Comments
Galaxy A
Because they want us to buy their new midrange series that's why they reduces the camera quality of smartphone through software updates
Praveen_Kumar1
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes, agree. I too noticed this on my A51. I have sent so many requests, but nothing happen.
0 Likes
Vinu1579
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Ofcourse, the picture quality have become very inferior compared to a year back. As they do this in every update so that we get fed up with it and go for another phone,that all marketing strategy. 🙄
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Check the physical condition of your camera lens.

1. Broken camera lens.
2. Scratchy camera lens.

Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera.

Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

If the issue has not been resolved then Reset camera settings
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: From the home screen tap on Camera.
Step2: Tap on Settings.
Step3: Scroll up and tap on Reset settings.
Step4: Tap on Reset.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes