Original topic:

Camera lagging

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 08:11 PM)
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
My A50S camera is lagging too much it's should be very smooth but taking lots of time to open and if I close my camera app it's not close immediately. Even my storage is about 40% used.
8 Comments
isumantadas
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Same to mine
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Try clearing the data of the camera app in the apps settings. And then restart the device and check.

If the problem persists then reset the camera settings in the Camera app.

Still if the problem persists then send a error report to samsung or else have a word with the Samsung customer executive on WhatsApp.

Screenshot_20210516-213914_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210516-214157_WhatsApp.jpg

abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
All possible setting as we can think. I had do that but didn't work. Bro we have to report this problem to the devolopers so that we experiences lag free camera performance.
SubhankarRout
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Send error reports as many times
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Send error reports to Samsung regarding all issues everyday They will fix it in next update
The app lags for many users and slow motion video is also laggy
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Ha bro many users r having this problem
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear camera application data.
Settings >Apps >Camera >Storage >Clear Data.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

OmkarWandre
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It is happening after software update ....didn't expect Samsung do such marketing schemes .... I m student saved every penny to buy a good phone...and as a trusted brand I choose a50s over other competitors wit better specs....is that the value of our money is finished after 1 year....what if we can't afford a phone every year....samsung just broke my heart..💔 next time I buy I will money for a long time but buy a iPhone Atleast we can use it with peace for many years without lag in ui , thanks samsung ....ui camera...everything is laging... not even apps open properly...app like what's app....thanks again samsung 😄😃