Original topic:

Camera issues.

(Topic created on: 11-13-2020 01:17 AM)
Nevildhaduk
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have recently purchased galaxy A71 and its been not one month also  but whenever i am trying to open the selfie camera in low light condition some pink patches are coming all over the screen. In my family all are samsung users but nine of them are facing this type of issue but whenever i am trying to open the selfie camera various types of patches are coming in screen, no doubt while clicking pics, the pics are normal but whenever the light is low or dark pink patches arw coming.  I am attaching the screenshot,  kindly if anyone is A71 user please let me know what is the exact issue i am facing.

0 Likes
10 Comments
Haazim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I think it's the issue of screen not of camera. You should visit Samsung service center for the problem. I'm sure it is not a software problem.
0 Likes
Nevildhaduk
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
but the patches are coming only when i am opening the camera and also selfie camera and in the low light condition only in day time its working fine and there is no crack or bend in the screen
0 Likes
kd80
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I had nearly same problem with Oppo phone then I changed my screen protector glass so if u using glass protection u can check without glass protection
0 Likes
Nevildhaduk
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
i checked but its still coming
0 Likes
kd80
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
oops then should go to care
0 Likes
Haazim
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Because it happens only in low light, that itself indicates it is the hardware problem. You should go to service center solution
0 Likes
Nevildhaduk
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yes, i have visited today and they told me that its an hardware issue, and they will replace it.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes