Original topic:

Camera bug ( Front video not stabilized while recording in HDR)

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 04:21 PM)
ZiadA72User
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
The Galaxy A72's front camera has an issue regarding video stabilization. 
While recording the front video in HDR, sometimes the stabilization works and mostly the stabilization doesn't work. My phone's software is up-to-date.

I've tried clearing the cache data from Camera app but the problem doesn't seems to be going away.

I've tried putting my phone in Safe mode, it helped but temporarily. Everytime I changed the video recording resolution to HD on "rear" camera and switched to front camera the stabilization on the front camera (HDR video) went off. Then again I had to change the video recording resolution of "rear" camera to UHD and then again switched to front camera so as to get a stabilized (HDR) video from the front camera.

What are your thoughts on it ?
11 Comments
raju-83
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
It's most required to improve Front Camera Resolution for low light Images and videos.
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,   

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note, please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support