Original topic:

Camera app crashes in A71

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 02:38 AM)
Debojit02
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
The shutter speed problem in the Pro section of the Camera app in Galaxy A71 is faced by all users who have updated the phone to One Ui 2.1 through OTA updates. 
People getting one ui 2.1 out of the box for new Galaxy A71 has no issues in the camera app.

The camera app crashes with a warning when shot at beyond 0.5sec (1sec or 2sec) in the pro mode. 
Also do bring back 64mp(3:4) in the pro mode as it was before in one ui 2.0
Samsung, please do fix these problems in the Camera app as soon as possible.
15 Comments
Debojit02
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Every solution that you have mentioned has already been done not only in my device but also on another A71, still the Camera error persists (Safe Mode, Clearing Data & Cache, Formatting Device).
The problem lies in the One Ui 2.1 update that has been done recently, after which the problem has started.
Please do the needful and fix the Problems in camera as soon as possible in the next update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hey,
Check with your friend having A71,whether he has this feature or not?
Switch camera while recording.
Refer this link for details.
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A71-missing-feature-switch-camera-while-recording-as-pe...
0 Likes
Sandzz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Samsung, 

Facing same issue on my A71 even after clearing cache etc. Camera failed message comes every time I try to take oicture in Pro mode at 1sec shutter speed.Kindly help.

Brgds,

Capt Sandeep Sandhu

0 Likes
lex004
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

am also having the same issues.

Debojit02
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
send error report with proper screen shots in the Member app.
0 Likes
lex004
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

got a failed response from Samsung, i guess they really dont care about the A71 device

0 Likes