Original topic:

Camera app Crashes (Galaxy A71)

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 08:39 AM)
Debojit02
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After the One Ui 2.1 update on Galaxy A71, we received a lot of features on the Camera app. But the shutter speed section of the Pro Mode of Camera has a major bug.
The app completely crashes whenever we click any picture below 0.5sec shutter speed, like 1sec or 2sec shutter speed. Even if the Phone is hold steadily on a Gimbal, the app crashes. Tried to clear cache and reset the Camera app, but the problem persists. 
Also do add or rather bring back 64MP(3:4) in the pro mode of the Camera app. 
Samsung, please do fix these Problems in the next update.
5 Comments
Jaydinelee17
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

My camera app crashes anytime I try to change the mode... No matter what mode I am changing to. The second I click to change the mode, the camera app crashes before I get a chance to even take one photo. Super disappointing as I literally just bought the phone, specifically because of the camera specs and I have barely been able to utilize them since it's arrived. I have maybe had it for a week, week and a half. Last time I searched, I couldn't find anything online about this being a recent update so I thought I installed an old update that problems have been persisting on for months or that maybe I was the only one experiencing and issue. Thank you for sharing. 

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Debojit02
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
This is not the only problem on my phone. Other users are also complaining the same issue of Camera crash. Please Fix this in the next update.
0 Likes
catalins
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I've just bought this cell phone a week ago, and the camera crashed after the first use. What't happen to Samsung? Did they really fix this bug? I am planning to return it if there is no fix ... Hey, Samsung - are you listening?

0 Likes
Debojit02
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
All the bugs of the camera has been fixed. Do format the phone and flash the firmware. If u see some major problems, take it to the nearest Samsung service centre.
0 Likes