Original topic:

Camera Vibration

(Topic created on: 09-23-2019 04:44 PM)
kevincj
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My Samsung A 8 Star phone which purchased (17/9/2018) has issues with its back camera from the 1st day onwards registered complaint to samsung team as they informed submited phone to near by service centre and they replaced camera and extended my warranty to 6 month more  (total 1.6year) After 3 month again the same issue visited same service centre they serviced and replaced camera. from last month onwards im facing same issue and contacted support team they requested to visit nearby service centre i enquired why this happening like this always the answer i got is intresting that they informed it happens i may throw the phone to bed or phone gets shaken harden. Contacted customer head and mailed all details to them and they told me to wait for 2 days, have not received any update from past one week i requested for refund or replace product as im facing this isuse continously.  very pathetic service and customer handling by samsung now a days, and they are not providing any senior team mail id or contact number for further support  i think none of these issues are not reporting to any higher authorities until such things discussed or revealed in social media. hope there is lot of other customers like me in this communicaty facng such issues.

i think i lost my 35k

0 Likes
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
take it to service center they will charge it for free
0 Likes
Victor12
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CNJOJsAkXdS7QG7ccI5IWF
This group is only for A8 star users,so if you are A8 star then join the group😊here we discuss only about A8 star and problems regarding it..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Send a mail to them and warn them that you are gonna sue them in Consumer forum amd if they still dont give and satisfactory solution file a case against them.
0 Likes