Original topic:

Camera - Clarity Issues Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 10-29-2019 07:01 AM)
Surya992
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

I have compared the images that was shot in A50 (with 3:4H I.e 25 Mp) with many other devices.. I noticed the details are missing alot compared to 16Mp camera devices also.. When we take a snap, if we see it normally without zooming, then the pics seems to fine...but if we zoom the pic, there is lot of noise and details are missing... there is no crisp in the images... I found good details in 16MP camera I.e with Vivo Z1 pro... 

Being a 25 MP camera, there is no use... just to say, I have 25Mp.. Samsung needs to work on it. 
17 Comments
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
let's wait and see whether the Samsung will work on it or not
0 Likes
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yes bro tat could be rectified through upcoming updates
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hoping so
0 Likes
sandeep2020
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
but we don't get proper updates
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bro i think A50 has been updated to monthly security update list, so you will receive the updates every month
0 Likes
sandeep2020
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I'm not saying A50 don't get monthly update I was saying A50 is not getting proper updates with improvements
savage25
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes it has poor front camera...
srinivas454
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I also compared with 13MP camera phones in the price range 7k-9k, the so called 25MP camera in A50 is really worst compared to them. why Samsung not maintaining quality in their products, really disappointed with the purchase of a Samsung phone with weak processor exynos 9610, this processor is not capable of taking slow motion videos properly. In slow motion videos screen is flickering.