Original topic:

Camera - Clarity Issues Galaxy A50

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 04:06 PM)
Surya992
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

I have compared the images that was shot in A50 (with 3:4H I.e 25 Mp) with many other devices.. I noticed the details are missing alot compared to 16Mp camera devices also.. When we take a snap, if we see it normally without zooming, then the pics seems to fine...but if we zoom the pic, there is lot of noise and details are missing... there is no crisp in the images... I found good details in 16MP camera I.e with Vivo Z1 pro... 

Being a 25 MP camera, there is no use... just to say, I have 25Mp.. Samsung needs to work on it. 
17 Comments
Galaxy A
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes
Galaxy A
y r u spamming in all the post? u will be reported if u continue this
0 Likes
Hiya112
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
keep reporting for spam
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Higher mega pixel doesn't guarantee good pictures. Sensor and other hardware matters.
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Being higher mega pixel it should guarantee the details...whether the pic quality and colors may differ...
Pávan
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
it takes good quality of pictures in mine and I my a50 captures all details properly
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Picture quality is good when it is normal...but zoom the pic and see, so much of noise and details are missing .. pictures are not crisp
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
compare the images with other mobiles once taken at same time and same spot..
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
this is software problem. it may be fix through software update.