Original topic:

Calling issue after ui update 3.1 and android 11 in A80

(Topic created on: 04-05-2021 08:54 PM)
Remo13997
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Im facing calling issue after ui 3.1 and android 11 update in my device A80. Whenever there is im recieving call the sound is getting delayed with 10-15 sec after connecting moreover the call is getting hung up automatically. I thought its may be problem with my network so i have changed the sim but still the problem is arising with other network  carriers too. If any one has any idea please do share asap. Thanking you in advance.
90 Comments
Jib08
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I m also facing calling issue after update in my phone galaxy A80. When i recieve the call the sound is getting delayed to 15 to 20 sec and also hanging problem after dialed the phone call
DakshinaBansal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I also faced the same issue, I did factory reset and then the issue was resolved for sometime. When I installed all my previous apps the problem was there again. Then I read somewhere that a same kind of problem was there in one plus phones and someone had mentioned to  reset app prefrences from Settings-Apps-Reset App Preference(after clicking 3 dots). After doing this, the time for connecting got reduced from 20 seconds to 7 seconds. Further, some people had mentioned that some apps which take phone permissions may interfere so try uninstalling them. I again did the factory reset and reinstalled the apps one by one and allowed phone permissions to only those apps for which it is mandatory and after each app's setup I called myself. The error is gone for now and I was unable to find the cause of this issue. Also, few people told me that if they are using earphones or any headset while calling then they are not facing this issue. Without earphones they are also facing the same issue. So, all the best trying all the above steps. I hope any of the above steps work for you too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Facing same call issue with A80 after update.
Dkarande8
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think corona new version in samsung A80 updates 😊😢😢
Call barrier 15 second late
AkashKJha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same issue happened with me so I just reset all settings and the waiting time of call voice is reduce from 20 seconds to 5 seconds. After 5 seconds I am able to hear someone voice. It's a huge issue Samsung please resolve is asap.
ShubhamDesai
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Need help with the same
Montu33
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am also facing same calling problem in my galaxy a80
Galaxy A
*SM-A80 After update of UI 3 Calling Issue.*

```Uninstall 3rd Party Application```

*Setting Reset (30 % Work) No Data Loss Take backup precaution*
 Go to Setting
 Account
 Reset All Setting.

*Wipe Cache Partitions (60 % Work) No Data Loss Take backup precaution*
 Turn Off Your Handset (directly or Power + Volume Down)
 Connect with Earphone or USB (Connected with PC/Laptop)
 Hold Power & Volume UP Until recovery mode screen
 Select Wipe Cache Partitions
 Once completed, Select Reboot

*Repair App (80 % Work) No Data Loss Take backup precaution*
 Follow Steps for Wipe Cache Partitions (Until recovery mode screen)
 Select Repair App
 Once completed, Select Reboot

*Factory Reset (90 % Work) Data Loss*
 Take Back-up your Handset using Smart Switch with your PC/ Laptop
 Follow Step for Wipe Cache Partition (Until Recovery Screen)
 Select Factory Reset
 It will erase entire data of your handset.

**If nothing works, please visit Customer Care or Flash your Handset with yours Risk.***
Galaxy A
Accpect the solution if its working
Samsung_7VFEraV
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Exactly. Even i am facing the same issue with callings.