Original topic:

Call of duty on my Galaxy A50s.

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 07:55 AM)
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
There so many Frame drops issues and graphics are not good. 

9 Comments
PramodBN
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
facing same issue with the medium graphics settings. it's the common problem with Exynos 9611 processor
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yeah bro it's common problem with exynos processer.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No it is not, I am not facing any frame drops in my devices, M30s and M31s.
0 Likes
Arun30
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Galaxy A50 exynos 9610..
Runs smooth with quite stable fps(med. settings)..Ofc in PUBG it had issue..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
After September security patch update, I face that too but I did wipe cache partition and It's better now
0 Likes
Airshad_S21FE
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
How can I see this fps in my phone J7 max
0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bro you go settings >> advance features >>on the game Launcher >> go game launcher app>>download game plugins >>open game plugins app>> on game booster plus>> download Perf Z>> go game Launcher app again >>start a game >>downgrade quick panel >> tap plugins icon .... there you find fps, gpu, cpu, battery drain.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned quick steps to resolve the issue:-

1. Ensure 20% of internal memory of device is free (Scroll down notification panel > Setting > Device care> storage).

2. Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

After performing above steps if the issue still persist kindly send us the screenshot, videos and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report, so that we can help you out to solve the issue.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ayan2002
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Hi Samsung. Today I have gone our nearest service center. They added my Galaxy A50s a new software. so that caused I have no needed to reset my phone. And they entered Galaxy A50 software in my Galaxy A50s phone. sir I asked you ,can get A50s update on my new A50 software?
0 Likes