Original topic:

CAN'T PLAY PUBG

(Topic created on: 04-03-2020 01:43 AM)
gadtech
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
The phone lags a lot than before wile playing pubg.
Sometimes it freezes. 
I tried resetting my A50 still the problem continues. Couldn't bear rheissues with my phone.
Nowadays Samsung isn't a trust worthy company under 30k.
The exynos **bleep**.
14 Comments
Akshmalick
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
ham s10 user job chhod de frr 😑😑
0 Likes
vivek006
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
if your heats while playing then naturally there's more frame drops, as the heating continues u can see lag & freeze in gameplay.
I suggest you to play in a cool place as it's hot in april.
Even I was suffering from this problem then i started playing beside cooler so there's no heating issue eventually reducing all the above said problems.
smrjt9
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i am facing the same problem
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Turn on Medium power saving mode with CPU limiter ON , screen resolution FHD 

And from game launcher settings set performance mode 

Lag reduce rate upto 80% ( if you have a stable internet)

S10 exynos will outperform in this settings. Rest from s7 to s9 it will control the lag but you must have a stable internet 

By turning on cpu limiter in exynos actually you force the CPU not to follow automatic way of execution. As exynos uses 50% as power efficiency purpose and 50% works in full throttled. When you activate the CPU limiter with NPU or non NPU devices directly processor starts throttling at its full frequency

anilsutar123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bro my a50 was Run YouTube good this time open pubg internet is not stable why
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
do once and let me know...how is result
0 Likes
Naveeeeen
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
downl9ad the resources pack of pubg mobile it won't lag and also use game launcher to launch the game
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I have same problem while playing pubg sometimes it automatically closes the app.. in the middle of the game
0 Likes
anilsutar123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I have same problem open the game and internet not stable but other app was run good
0 Likes