Original topic:

Bye Samsung A21s

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 09:23 PM)
Law123
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
So, this is my last post in this forum as I decided to sell my A21s after using it for 6 months, because of the lack of knox security features which was for what I bought this phone, even after knowing that it only has a colorless TFT display panel. 

I no more care whether they bring any software knox features after Android 11 update.

Samsung website is misleading about the Knox Security in this phone. So guys, either inform this to the consumer court or if you want to support and use Samsung A21s, then enjoy the phone.

30 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello Law123 according to Samsung Representative as he can check your device already has the Knox version 3.5 . Please do not worry bro 😁👍🙏🙏 .
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I know that hardware support is there but software support is disabled, that's why there's no secure folder support. It doesn't matter anymore for me.
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello Law123 you will get latest One UI 3.0 based on Android 11 Software Update on June 2021 according to Samsung Representative . He said that will try his best to improve the security update and advance features with the upcoming update . Please donot worry bro 😁👍🙏🙏 .
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Sorry cannot wait for another 6 months and then nothing comes like they had told me during the One UI Core 2.5 update. I've had enough of Samsung A21s.
0 Likes
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello Law123 according to Samsung Representative your valuable feedback has been taken and will forward it to the software team 😁 .
0 Likes
Sanjivnayak
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
what is the reason ?
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
No Secure Folder support
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Knox is not just about secure folder or Samsung Pay, etc. Knox has a lot more to do, so it is not at all misleading on the website.
0 Likes
Law123
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes it is misleading. Explain to me as per website, what's hardware and software support means in Samsung A21s?

For M31s and M51, Website never mentions Knox Security but in actual there's knox feature support like Secure Folder for these models.

Screenshot_20210121-215820_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes