Original topic:

Bugs in one ui 4.0

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 09:40 PM)
Captainprashant
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Not able to open secure folder by double click of side button. That option isn't working. Is anyone also facing the same
8 Comments
mitulkapoor4
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue
Galaxy A
Try to update everything in the device like apps update from play store as well as galaxy store. Then do the restart 2 or 3 time in some intervals. I guess this should work. For me it is working now.
If you find this useful please click on the three dots and accept this as solution.
mitulkapoor4
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I'll try
mitulkapoor4
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It started working thanks
Galaxy A
Please accept as solution by clicking on the three dots on the right corner.
0 Likes
mitulkapoor4
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I am not able to do it. It shows the option of report only
0 Likes
WalkieTechie
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Only the person who has posted the post can accept others comments as solutions not vice-versa.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes