Original topic:

Bugs in one ui 4.0 galaxy a52

(Topic created on: 01-31-2022 11:16 PM)
HecKiran
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
In next upcoming one ui 4.1 update a feature should be added to add search bar to favorite apps tray.
And also in one ui 4.0 jittering occurs during scrolling from any page slowly and also in notification panel, this should be fixed. It also takes time to go to recent apps panel with gesture bar.
And also samsung dex feature should be added to MIDRANGE GALAXY A SERIES especially on a52, a72 and a52s.
These all issues should be fixed as i am a reviewer and i will publish these issues very soon.
7 Comments
hardikm07
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

Applying pallette also hangs notification panel 

Bugshoney
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Been using and testing the latest one ui 4 on the base A52 and some of the issues  are as follows 

These secondary drop down for notification panel is laggy .

Haptics and vibration for side panel isnt smooth and feels awkward

Animations are very rough and needs a lot of work it seems to improve the experience 

4g/LTE indicator in notification panel dissappears intermittently even though its turned on and working 

Color palette choice application stalls the page for about 5 to 10 seconds on during application process rendering smartphone unusable for said time 

Going home from samsung apps that embody the color palette change and theme shows a white flicker on app icon before settling on the actual color

General speed and performance with animation accross board is below par and frustrating compared to android 3.1

idontcare_121
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

There is sudden screen light of full screen while getting unlocked with fingerprint.not at all the time when we keep a52 aside for a while then it occurs.please fix this and unlock process getting slow make it fast...thank u

Ali_Razaa16
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes. Facing the same issue. It occurs sometimes when you tap for Always On Display and also when you unlock directly with fingerprint

0 Likes
idontcare_121
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

The adaptive brightness was over exposing. A52

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Joelbosch1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also having issues with the home bar after the recent updates. Rather than the navigation buttons I use the bar and in the past it worked perfectly smoothly. Recently it has become glitchy and occasionally unresponsive even when under very light CPU load and it is incredibly frustrating.

0 Likes