Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bugs in Android a70

(Topic created on: 04-06-2020 01:03 PM)
Humza3656
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone, finally got Samsung A70 One UI 2 update.

I'm writing this for a general discussion in the comments regarding what bugs do you feel within these updates and features that you miss?
I have noticed a few small bugs like
- The device is heating up more than usual
- I have noticed a few problems with the new gestures. They sometimes misplace the action

The features that Samsung's should've worked on but didn't
- Having a 32mp camera, the video and camera quality is not satisfying. I think the problem is not with the hardware but software
- No update for the fingerprint sensor

What do you think everyone? Let's hear it in the comment section.
15 Comments
Aliahsan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
same problem mery mobiles main bhe aen. main ny factory reset kiya. ab bilkul smooth ha. finger print to bht smooth ho gya. aur jo features nai chal rahy thy woh bhe sb chal pary.
Humza3656
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I've noticed that when you re-add finger print it works really good for a few days after that performance worsens. apko kitna arsa hogya hai reset kyai huwai
0 Likes
Niaazi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am also facing same issues but top of the list is fingerprint sensor and camera quality is very poor.
I hope these bugs were resolved after new update of software.
SohaibRaza1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
app ka issue solve hua Developer option off karne se
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Same problem...my front camera become 21 mp...today i feel some heating issues...But overall its good..
Can we slove these bugs without factory reset
SohaibRaza1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Fingerprint is very good in my A70 and Also no Heating issue in my Device, I played PUBG about 3 hours and no heating...Everything is Fine and Excellent.
0 Likes
Niaazi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bhai I play pubg just 30 mint and fully heated my A70. and main issue is fingerprint scanner.
0 Likes
SohaibRaza1
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bhai, app developer options ko off kar dein..
Haseebmughal
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
After every update u should wipe cache and no problem will occur in future
0 Likes