Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Brand new Galaxy A02 back camera shutter does not sync with flach

(Topic created on: 07-10-2021 01:20 AM)
Almp
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I bought a Galaxy A02 a couple of weeks ago at Takealot and and found out a few days ago that when taken pictures with the rear camera and flash the flash fires a fraction a second before the camera shutter opens to take the photos and all the photos comes out dark.

This is not the pre-flash that assists with focussing in dark areas but the flash that needs to fire in sync with the shutter opening and closing. Looking closely you can clearly see the back flash firing for a split second and then the photo is taken a split second AFTER the flash firing. As you know you can see the moment when the photo is captured as a "blink" on the screen, but that only happens a few milliseconds after the back flash has fired!

All of my night photos are dark/black.

PLEASE HOW CAN I SYNC THE BACK CAMERA WITH THE BACK FLASH FIRE TO TAKE DARK/NIGHT TIME PHOTOS?

Or are there another GOOD camera app (preferably without ADS) that I can download to resolve this frustrating issue?

Thank you in advance

4 Comments
Natalie2018
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi there. If you received the phone with a defective shutter from Takealot I would recommend you contact them they are very good with exchanges. I don't see why you must resolve an issue of it was defective from the start or am I misunderstanding your message? I have exchanged electronics with Takealot before and they ensured that I receive my replacement item the same time as when they collect the defective item
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, Almp please follow the steps below to do this:

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Select Camera.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select Reset settings.
5. Tap Reset.

0 Likes
Usman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I do but there is nothing 

0 Likes
Usman
Beginner Level 2