Original topic:

Bluish Pink Splotch arising from bottom left corner

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 06:04 PM)
Ajanta29
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

There has been a bluish pink splotch arising and slowly spreading from the bottom left corner of my Galaxy A 50 mobile. I have been using this phone since last 1.5 years. I am facing the issue since last 2 days. The phone has not been under pressure since the start nor has been dropped. Infact have not used the phone much, specially while travelling. 

The customer service folks asked me to update the software and said that it would vanish after updating. I did it, but the bluish pink splotch still remains. Any idea what is the solution here? Due to lockdown, most service centre's are closed. Is there anyway out? 

IMG-20210629-WA0002.jpg

10 Comments
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Amoled pixel damage
Visit service center
Galaxy A
It's not a software issue. The pixels of display have been damaged. You need to replace the display.
Ajanta29
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thanks Abhishek. Any idea how does it cost to replace the display? 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Wlcm 🤝It will be around 4-4.2k including service charges.
Galaxy A
This occurs mainly due to physical damage, but can also occur if any kind of liquid seeps through the display layers, the only way to resolve this is to replace the display.
Ajanta29
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Thanks for your response Anik. Is there really no way out apart from replacing the display? Also any idea how much it cost does it usually incur? 

Galaxy A
Unfortunately, there is no way to solve a hardware level issue without replacing the entire panel, and for pricing, check @RohanGhag's comment.
Galaxy A
Your Display is probably damaged.
It will cost around 4k to change the display including taxes Screenshot_20210629-162215_Samsung Internet.jpg
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support