Original topic:

Bixby's role in the ecosystem

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 10:02 PM)
BindasMohit
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

Guys! I hope you all would agree with me after reading this thread. Before I start I would like to tell you what all I have in the name of Samsung Galaxy Ecosystem; I have got a Samsung Galaxy Gear 360 and a Samsung A80. Galaxy 360 allows me to capture pictures and videos. So what is it you found difficult with the normal cameras? Well, while you recall yours, my answer is already there and that is capturing 360 degree, yes you heard it rightly. I belong to a family where clicking dinner and lunch is considered a protocol. Too many selfiholics made me buy Gear 360 and they are all gaga over it since I brought it home for the same time. Using their respective phones they share their pics on social media. My sister has got an awesome follower base so she shares the secret recipes, dishes and lots more. I use Gear 360 for mostly office work or as an informative tool. Albeit I don't use Gear 360 much but whenever I send a photo or video from my Galaxy A80, I remind myself how much I love this ecosystem. Thank you Samsung for bringing smile to the faces I love.#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy A
how to use it?
0 Likes
anand10
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

good

0 Likes
Pratibhaa
Active Level 6