Original topic:

Bixby on Samsung a10s

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 08:26 AM)
kaivalya2009
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

There is no Bixby on Samsung a10s while the lower end model, i request for Bixby to come out in android 11 pls.

14 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
bixby is the samsung intelligence assistant first introduce on tha galaxy S series and note series 🙄 with
bixby home
bixby vision
bixby voice and
bixby routtime .. I think bixby features and functions will differ depending on your device and region..🙄So how is possible to samsung A10 s ... 🙁🙁 It 's available upper than s8..I do not think will be available for a10 s with Android 11🙁🙁🙄
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
For bixby should have more processing power and powerful NPU to get it best outcome. Do not compare with Google Assistant. Google Assistant is like general one for all devices. Bixby only for Samsung. So it's hard to integrate on mid range devices.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
👍😊
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
"Do not compare with Google Assistant " What does that suppose to mean ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Google Assistance is available on any Android device but bixby only available on samsung .
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
But it doesn't seem fair to common eyes....As if Google can provide their product out of their hardware...why can't Samsung give its product to at least its own eco system...quite weird!
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Difference of price gap.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
hey culdeen 😁 there is a big gap between the value of gems and stones.think about it..you can compare it between two mobile brands 😁😁 gems are valuable to the rich man and human who strive to improve.but the simple person knows the value of stones.😉😉think it.
Cheers_bruh
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yeah yeah...Gem is too a stone..but it's rare 😌 !