Original topic:

Bixby Routines

(Topic created on: 11-17-2021 05:00 PM)
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
How can I turn on bixby routines in A32 ? 🤔 Samsung tells that in A series they are providing the features like bixby, secure folder, on screen fingerprint sensor, etc. But in galaxy A32 there is no bixby. Also there are so many less features camera like single take feature is not available, bixby lens is also not available, super slow motion is also not available. In M series phones in 15 to 20k budget range samsung is providing all these features. But in A series phone they are not providing these features. When I call the customer care,  they always told that these features will be available from next update. But nothing was happened. 😔😔
0 Likes
5 Comments
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I know that there is in display fingerprint scanner but I want to say that the features available in a series phones are not included in all the a series phones. I told that there is no bixby in A32. I had not stated that there is no in display finger print sensor in A32. Please read carefully.
And exynous 9611 is also not so much powerful to handle such type of tasks like single take. Exynous 9611 and Helio G80 both are at approx same level
0 Likes
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
settings> advance features> bixby routines
If you don't have bixby, try downloading its apk and see if that works... Samsung is most likely not going to provide these features if not already installed.. but who knows, if they receive enough feedback, they might include.. so keep sending feedbacks..
0 Likes
VARICOR400
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok brother, I will try it
0 Likes
debjitkundu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have a20s and have downloaded the bixby apk but it is not installing
0 Likes
TanmayK
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Oh.. I see... Then there's nothing much to do.. keep sending feedbacks... Hope they listen..