Original topic:

Biggest mistake of life A50

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 12:54 PM)
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
I have bought A50 in Kolkata in the very first day of launch from Samsung Store and then in service center I have extended warranty for 3000 rupee for 2 years extra.
Now while using this I have realized once upon a time Samsung had best camera and now in 2019 Samsung has worst camera, even 9999 rupee phones has better camera.
And let's galk about Software. 
One UI is best.
But what about Software experience?
It S U C K S.
instead of solving previous issue with every update Samsung introduced new problem.
I mean Samsung really thought that everyone will use A50 without tempered glass?How can they do it it with Fingerprint?
Let's all complaint against Samsung in Consumer Forum.
11 Comments
Rehan907
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
you are absolutely right
Rehan907
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung should be hanged
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
My mom uses A50s and with a tempered glass. Try to register the fingerprints again after applying the glass. Do note that the tempered glass I bought was certified by Samsung.
0 Likes
Yashk1234
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
see basically he is right because the tempered glass you guys are using don't have any certification and not the quality .It's obvious that fingerprint will won't work because when you add one tempered glass on screen it a wall between your finger and that camera light then camera cannot take picture of your finger and that's why fingerprint scanner is not working so please If you guys can buy tempered glass please buy the tempered glass which have certification from Samsung Electronics
0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
send me link
0 Likes
sameergupta
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
You can order from gadget shieldz website
0 Likes
bujje
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes bro, u said absolutely correct. me also facing network issue since when i purchase..
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
However it is your biggest mistake of your life A50 is 3rd largest selling phone in world in 2019 and Samsung is the no. 1 smartphone brand in the world
So, be patient please not spread rumor about camera that it is worst it is best in it's segment, new ONE ui is fully optimized and in every update Samsung gives solutions
Without update the fingerprint will not be fast
So, please stop🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I am using A50 from 10 months,no solution
0 Likes