Original topic:

Battery usage

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 05:55 AM)
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My phone's battery drains a lot when it's on standby during night time, it's probably because of the camera light sensor. However i would like to know exactly what's the rate of decrease from time to time, which earlier versions of android used to have. Now the device care doesn't give me sufficient information. Is there any third-party app which can be used to monitor all this. I've attached a screenshot to understand what I'm looking for.

5 Comments
Dharamit
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same here bro.if you find a solution please tell me also
0 Likes
MoulyGuna
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
I too have same problem
0 Likes
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
A series uses camera as light sensor due which the battery is draining. Try turning off auto brightness in Always on display and set brightness manually. If this works mark this as solution.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
samsngA51
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I know it drains the battery due to the camera light sensor, i just wanted to know how much because the battery information doesn't have much information.
0 Likes