Original topic:

Battery heavy draining problem on GALAXY A51.

(Topic created on: 06-29-2020 01:17 AM)
shihabsadik
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I don't know what's problem on my Galaxy A51. I've been suffering soo much problem in this phone. On the other hand its hitting like old android phone. Even I don't use any extreme applications.And battery dropping is very annoying me. The charges has automatically gone. 

Whats the best solution for my Galaxy A51?
0 Likes
11 Comments
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
In settings, go to Device care>Battery >Power mode and select medium power saving. It restricts some background running apps and put apps that consuming lots of data to sleep also with some features. It may increase your battery's juice for few hours.
0 Likes
shihabsadik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
but it's not a temporary solution bro. I need to fix it with general mode.
0 Likes
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Then,go to Developer options>Apps. Select the first toggle and select no background processes in background process limit.This will work definitely. In case you face any problems, you can switch the options in background process limit.
0 Likes
francaizsam
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
If developer mode is not enabled in your device, go to About phone>Software information and click the build number for 7 times.
shihabsadik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I already did this all this things. but you know that LIMITATIONS OF NO BACKGROUND PROCESS can just make processor fast. Otherwise it's not effective for charging issue. I also took some applications on deep sleeping mode. But it really didn't give any good output for my problem. Thank you soo much for suggesting me.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Let me provide you some troubleshooting steps so you can diagnose your problem yourself instead of visiting to the service center.                                                                  Step (1):Perform Battery Optimisation. Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.                                  Step(2):Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC, etc a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.      Step (3):Kindly check whether the mobile network fluctuates frequently or network signal is low in your area. In both cases, the battery will drain considerably fast. Step(4):Reduce display brightness level. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn on the Auto-brightness option if available. Step(5):Adjust screen timeout settings. Go to Settings > Display > Screen timeout > minimum screen timeout.      Step(6):Update apps. Kindly check which application is or interface is using more battery from device care. And try to update the app or avoid using that app.               Step (7):Close background running apps. Tap on recent key and close the background running application.                        Step(8):Turn off auto-sync of e-mails, app data, etc. a). Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel. b). Turn off the auto-sync option. Step(9):Check device in safe mode: Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key. Exit safe mode: Restart the device.        Step(10): Try your device in safe mode.           As you were facing battery drainage issue in your device, I have provided you some basic trouble shooting steps and your concern has been resolved.                          "If the problem is solved click the three dots & click solution".
0 Likes
shihabsadik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It will benefit me and thank you for giving me so much advice I am really grateful to you. I have tried these but nothing has worked but I'll try again . Thank you so much for giving so much advice
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
i have done this all solutions but no effect
0 Likes
shihabsadik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same here bro. maybe it's okay for midrange phone.
0 Likes