Original topic:

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 11-01-2019 06:42 PM)
pranayarya
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hey anyone having battery issues. 
In my a50 I've  having lot battery drain with vey minimal usage and even data off and screen brightness between 10%-15%.
I'm  losing 9 percent in 30 minutes.
It's  too much for a 4000 mah battery and exynos 9610 which is energy efficient. 
Don't  whats happening not received any updates tho.
Anyone having any solution for it tell me..
It'll be appreciating .
This is my first Samsung  phone expected  a more better experience. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Please check the following
1. Dont use fancy wallpapers use simple black color theme
2. In device care select battery->Select Medium Power saving mode with adaptive power saving.
3. In device care-> battery->click 3 dots on upper right corner and select->Put unused apps to sleep-> below that->sleeping apps->You can select which app to be put to sleep.
If your problem is solved please click 3 dots on my first comment and click Accept solution 🙂👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Chetan99
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same problem
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
2. In device care select battery->Select Medium Power saving mode with adaptive power saving.
3. In device care-> battery->click 3 dots on upper right corner and select->Put unused apps to sleep-> below that->sleeping apps->You can select which app to be put to sleep.
If your problem is solved please click 3 dots on my first comment and click Accept solution 🙂👍
0 Likes
Tan98
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I m getting 1.5 days battery backup with always on display and mobile data on with single charge
0 Likes
pranayarya
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
how mines even losing 4-5 percent in 10 minutes?.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
0 Likes
pranayarya
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
tried the setting suggested by you bro.
let see what happens. thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
sure 🙂👍
0 Likes
Samsung_Support6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there,
To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689 
We can guide you further if the issue persists after performing the specified steps. 

Regards,
Team Samsung Members
0 Likes