Original topic:

Battery drain problem & slow charging

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 11:33 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
In my A30,  I'm facing too much battery drain problem over last 1.5 months after updating Android 10. I've read some comments on other users post with same problem.... that they should reset their phones after update... so I've done.... but found no any effect 🙁🙁 .....& also facing slow charging problem since September 2019, ...& after giving to service centre.... time reduced 3.5hrs to 3hrs ( when purchased... charging time was 2hrs at normal charging speed) & after Android 10 ...time increased as same as before.... 3.5 hrs (0 to 100% charging)
& I don't have any hardware problem like cable, charger or handset....what should I do.... now ? 😥😥🥺
I think... these are software based problems & samsung should have fix it before they loose their trust among customers because I'm not only.... many users are facing trouble like this. ( acc.. to posts on Samsung members)
So.... who r suffering with same problem?

5 Comments
Rohit94
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi Samsung problem in my Samsung a30 Device.
and all troubleshooting is already done.but they are no any effect. I can handle my solution U can used the code ×#0228# and reset settings and factor data reset. next u can use hard reset In volume down key and power press the button wipes clear partition and factor data reset again. u r problem is solved the method.
Please Flashing your phone
kingroot app
root check
download this app.
thanks you
0 Likes
syedsid
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
same problem bro my a30
0 Likes
Samsung_Jo23e5i
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I also have battery drain after android 10 update in A30....but the customer service not responding properly

0 Likes
thahirrizvi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hi samsung,
I just updated my mobile to android 10 in February 2020. initially the charge time is just 90 mins and now it's taking more time to get full charge. Also the battery usage is just getting for 8 to 9 hours. But earlier it was 15 to 18 hours of battery lasting time. please provide an update to this issue on the next release. eagerly awaiting for it.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned quick steps an be assured that your issue would get resolved.

1) Battery optimization:
Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For battery drain please follow the below link and perform the troubleshooting steps. https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes):- Samsung Members App>Feedback >Question /Error>Attach log file.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes