Original topic:

Battery drain issue after april security patch

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 04:24 AM)
SattwikBiswas
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
From my past 2 months of experience I am noticing that the battery of my Galaxy A51 is draining very quickly. Even if I turn off wifi, Bluetooth, mobile data and location,  still it drains 10 to 15 percent within 2 hours. 

I dont know if it is happening with other galaxy A51 users or not, but it is a huge problem. This phone has not received a security patch update since 2 months. 

Hope in the new security patch update Samsung fixes the mobile charging and discharging algorithm so that the battery of the phone lasts long
6 Comments
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
April security patch was just **bleep** It has too many bugs .. Slow internet speed bad call quality slow charging issue heating issue and battery drain
Praveen_Kumar1
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes we all are facing the same above mentioned issues after april one ui 3.1 update. Hope so it will fixed in next update.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

SattwikBiswas
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
All the steps mentioned above is dine by me. But i posted this because, i and my friends felt after installing update of one UI 3.1 the battery is draining too fast. I think that there is a problem in device discharging algorithm.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Check your battery usage and find out which app is consuming the most power !!
For me it was adaptive brightness, so try turning off the adaptive brightness and see if it works !! 😊😊
0 Likes