Original topic:

Battery drain issue A51

(Topic created on: 09-28-2020 10:20 PM)
shoaibshaik
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I bought A51 on September 19 of this month and from the second day the battery drain issue started I have informed the customer service and they have asked me to reset and other software update step the issue was still there and I have called again they have asked me to visit service center and i have visited they have said software issue and reset it again and updates the software again and I was still facing the issue and I visited again and they asked me to visit diffrent service center they said the same and repeated repeated software issue and reset it agian still same issue  no one is read to help or resolve this worst support I got I have 3 Samsung phones but this was the worst part of support and I pretty much sure I will not trust Samsung again worst care center and they are yelling at me other side no option to escalate I left the phone at service center now lost 24k but what should I do keeping it worst part losing this much money trusting samsung if any one can help please email me shoaibshaik828@gmail.com 

11 Comments
Galaxy A
you are right bro
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
what is your screen on time?
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
0 Likes
shoaibshaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't have phone I left at service center
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
OK hopefully it will get fixed by service center team
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to this link and lodge ur complain to Samsung first

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&si...

then send email to service head

servicehead.in@samsung.com
0 Likes
RRR220
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
once fully discharged battery 100 to 0 %.after try charging.
1:add apps to sleeping mode
2:bluetooth,wi fi,hotspot,location,etc..features are off when not in use.
3:unnecessary apps disabled.
4:all apps background activity and background data use options disabled.
5:try to careful battery percentage limit 20 to 100% charged.
6: optimise your device in device care app
I hope this some steps are helpful to you.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
shoaibshaik
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
this 6 day my phone is with service I went to them and checked in front of them 30 percent of battery drain less than hour and they stating it is fine what a **bleep** service I'll logical people
0 Likes