Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Battery drain fast

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 09:08 AM)
Thurunu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have a galaxy a52 4g, when i full charge it i can't use it around 4hrs. Is it okay or do i need to check it.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Is it your 1st few weeks of use? If then wait and see. Usually android phones need time to learn your usage pattern to improve the battery life. But just 4 hrs of battery life is not acceptable for a52 after those weeks.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Hey bro try these settings on your phone 📲
1.go to the power saving mood then you can see 3 things on it. On these settings
*limit CPU speed to 70%
*decrease brightness by 10%
*limit apps and home screen
2.use dark mood
3.use brightness level between 0%-30%
4.turn off Auto rotation
5.If you use mobite data change to the wifi
6.turn off bluetooth and some unused options.
7.if you have lot of unused apps, zip or sleep these apps

If my comment is helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂

View solution in context

16 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Is it your 1st few weeks of use? If then wait and see. Usually android phones need time to learn your usage pattern to improve the battery life. But just 4 hrs of battery life is not acceptable for a52 after those weeks.
Thurunu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I used this few months
Galaxy A
Ok then that's a problem. 1st try the Samsung members diagnostic tab and check the battery health like ranod said. If it's says your battery is ok then do a factory reset to your device like shenal said. Make sure to do a backup using smart switch before the reset.
Thurunu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Check this ss Screenshot_20220411-225736_Device care.jpg
Galaxy A
Wow. Facebook that much...🥲
Thurunu
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
What is your phone 🤔 can you send me a ss of batery usge in your phone
Galaxy A
Galaxy S22 Ultra bro. Usually these phones doesn't have a good battery life compared to midranges phones. My previous phone was a A72 and it had over 7 hrs of sot without any hassle. And that's even after I using it all day long.
Galaxy A
Actually Facebook does drain a lot of battery. But for a midranger that type of sot is not acceptable. If you want you can check the battery settings for your facebook and check if it's on the optimised option.
Galaxy A
If everything checks out then you'll have to try the other two options bro. If you reset your device make sure to wait for about two weeks. If your problem doesn't resolved after the reset go to authorised samsung reapir center. You have the warranty right?