Hello there, I am a user of Samsung Galaxy A21s....Last night My phone's Battery was dead So, I put it on charging...It was Charging normally But after 2 hours my mobile charged upto 80% So, I decide to keep it plugged in until it becomes full charged...But again after 2 hours it was on 80% and the device and the charger were heating up very high...So, I decided to explain this problem in detail...Kindly please help me to solve this problem THANK YOU
Due to heating charging stop. Cool the device and charger. Then charge the device Inshallah your issue will resolved. Its may occuer due to adaptive charging to save the battery damage due to overheating.