Original topic:

Battery Draining 3

(Topic created on: 05-05-2020 07:11 PM)
vanshkakkad5555
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I've no idea why my Samsung A50 Gadget was draining battery faster as before lockdown I've visit to my near Samsung service centre with the same issue they say they'll make some software update but as I've already done 3 to 4 times of soft updates in the service center only for the same issue, so they take my phone and after 4 days they call me say your mobile is repaired then when I went there they say they replaced the motherboard of the mobile but when I take my gadget from them I've see the side panel was totally different it's not mine as my side panel was like shining but that was mat I've talk to them but they were like no it's yours only then I ask give the bill or copy of the parts which u guys change in my gadget. They were like no it's not on our policy to give you bill as it was in warranty so after using it for 2 months now the issue haven't solved as it was draining battery life it does before the part replacement, completely same now from last few days idk but I saw lines on the display I mean wow this service Samsung provides to there customers 
0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
i remember going to the service center once and they put hell of scratches on my back cover.
Galaxy A
try to email them and contact their customer service and try to emphasize pressure on them . actually Samsung India thinks that their customers are fool. And another reason is that we Indians have a tendency to compromise, and so Samsung is trying to take advantage.
Galaxy A
you are completely right, and yes I've launched a complain on Samsung vie mail and on customer care also but sorry to say no response from them maybe because of lockdown, God knows let's see when the current situation will be control I will visit to service center
0 Likes
Deepak_1994
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Reset your factory Data

0 Likes
Galaxy A
I've tried that also 4to5 times but no changes still its draining battery
0 Likes
Deepak_1994
Active Level 4
Galaxy A