Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Charging Habits ??

(Topic created on: 12-11-2019 02:33 AM)
ShoaibNasir
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
What charging habits should we adopt for the better Battery life. 
Should we charge it when its on 0% and unplug the the charger when it's get fully charged or we should charge it when its on 20% and maximum 60% to 80% charged.? Because i have read some articles about the modern batteries that battery feels good when it's on 50 %. Its feels stress on 0% or 100% which affects the battery life/condition and gradually loose it's power capacity. Should we charged it twice or thrice a day?? Or fully charged  it for two to three days?? Confused??? 😒🤔😓 

10 Comments
GulluButt
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Used Samsung J7 pro for almost a year,
charging it to 100% daily.
nothing bad happened to battery timing.
Now using A10s and doing same.
so far so good.
ShoaibNasir
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
actually i was doing the same but
0 Likes
ShoaibNasir
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
used j7 prime done same but
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Bhai Samsung Is Waqt Android 10 or s11 series banani me masrof he iase me december ya janvary kiy update karte waqt sai se red kiya karo q k ais waqt bugs aate he bhot mare pass s9+ he mane b november update download kiy he charging issue he bhot next update me sai ho jaiga
0 Likes
ShoaibNasir
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
hummmm
0 Likes
ZainIftikhar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
See my wall!
The last post is about Battery charging with References to online research and with Reference to Samsung official website .
Hope it Helps
moudykazi
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
its better ti charg fone ehen battery is on 10 percent to full. I have been doing so since long. I have done this with my S5. Battery is as good as 9 out of 10. and doing so with note 9 as well since last last year
ShoaibNasir
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
but have u read the last comment?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Bro to maintain good health of battery then charge on 20% and unplug it on 99%