Original topic:

Basic Features Not there

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 08:24 AM)
DB3693
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hey everyone,
So I have a Samsung A52S 5G, and I couldn't find some basic android features on my phone, so thought to share.

So features like:
1) App Lock/Encryption
2) Auto shutdown and start
3) Swipe black screen to change song.

These are some important and convenient featurs that I guess Samsung should add to most of its products.

Please let me know your views.

Thanks
3 Comments
SpaceTime
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
These are not basic android features.. is these features are present in AOSP?

Agree other brand have app lock feature and Samsung should provide this unlike apple..

Auto restart can be found in device care ..

What's the third one again you are looking for?
0 Likes
DB3693
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am not talking about auto restart, the feature is, auto switch off and auto start, so that you can set a schedule when the phone switches off on its own and switches back onn on its own at a given time,
Its convenient as you dont have to manually switch off your phone before sleeping, and you have it onn when you wake up.

The last feature comes under geature control, where your phone's screen is off, but you can still swipe left or right on it to change the song when its playing, you dont have to wake the screen to do so.
These are just software tweeks that samsung can provide too and are really convenient.
DB3693
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Please support this post if you all want these features in your samsung phone too. Lets atleast raise the requirements.
0 Likes