Original topic:

Back up to Samsung cloud from my A7 (2016) & other issues

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 12:43 PM)
naser_230
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear All,

I purchased one phone Galaxy A7 (2016) while travelling in China Shenzhen. After

buying this I am getting so many problems and can't install any apps since Google play store

doesn't install in this phone, I mean doesn't support.

2. Contact to local Samsung dealer office but they don't allow even don't accept and don't listen my any words even don't want to talk. This is a real insult although I am a user of Samsung ultimately,, don't I? Wherever from I buy, I am user of Samsung and should entitle to get support from any Chain Service store of Samsung.

3. Even the latest problem is while after updating of new version of software A7100ZCU1CRL1, now

a different look I experience and the letter display color very dim can't read them,,, so terrible issue.

Pls. help the above issue

0 Likes
5 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
mean you bought in china
so in china no Google services available
Galaxy A
Well yes you're samsung user. But regions matter for samsung. You won't get service from anywhere except China. You can have service worldwide only with Apple. Samsung and other brands doesn't give that opportunity. And in China Google playstore and other google apps are totally banned. So. I think you have to go to China for service center. Else you can change your phone.
0 Likes
naser_230
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes, I know but expect for solution... positive way,,, not possible to go to china for service only... ; )

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Only solution is to go to China. Else you can reset your device. Then see if the problem is solved or not.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes