Original topic:

BATTERY CHARGING,need suggestions

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 03:37 PM)
EverythingSAMSUNG
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I know that battery life is very important for mobile and for us also to use it long...
So, i just want some suggestions or help ful tips to increase battery health and good battery backup..

1...I want  to ask that in early morning charging to 100% and use it till 10-20% till evening or night as last it rich 20% ...then charge it again to 100%. 
                       OR
2. Charging to 80% in morning and use it till 30-40% then charge again to 70-80% and use it till 30-40% does same cycle help us to increase battery life...

3. Last which i never tried or never preferred that (as ur wishe) like charge mobile as with ur time like 60% charge remove it use it for 2hr then charge again it to 80-90%...etc like rough...

7 Comments
Galaxy A
Use cycle 25%-85%...
that's like more advisable

or
like my device is now 15 months old, so am least bothered about such things.Now, I charge till 100% and drain it upto 15%..(but once in a day)
Tikunwengsu
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
you don't need to follow what battery percentage you have just make sure that do not let below 20%. but you top-up at any % like for example 45%-75%, 33%-63% and many more so at the same you can even do partial charging....like suppose you have 20% so even you can do 20%- 29%, 62%-68% and so on...but where as when if you plan to use your device long term and no need to go service centres then I will suggest you need to follow these steps and if you want to do 100% charge your device you then take once in a month to charge 100% you can regain original battery cell power if you want.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
no. 2 is recommended
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
but some modification needed
not always 70-80%, not fixed like that
use till some time 20, sometimes 30 and charge upto sometimes 80,90,70.
and atleast onnce in a month used 100-0 then charged upto 100
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
I have never bothered about charging and still my all mobiles never had any issues with battery.
I used LG V30+ for 2 years 9 months and I mostly charged it to 100% and then drained it to 0%. Till now battery is working well, almost as good as when it was new.

So battery deterioration won't happen unless you keep charger plugged in overnight.

Otherwise during 2-3 years , you will hardly notice any difference.

Ideally you should follow Option 2 but don't worry too much about it.
Only take care that you are not keeping mobile charger plugged in overnight , means despite being full charged.
Galaxy A
thankssiropenmaysamsu ngaccountpelag
0 Likes
Galaxy A
pelageopanmaypervusferresamsungac
0 Likes