Original topic:

Awesome is for everyone 🤩🥳

(Topic created on: 03-14-2021 11:33 AM)
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy A
Well new Galaxy A series is around the corner and I am very excited about these devices. They are one of the most selling and best mid rangers that really up the game. I hope they will be as Awesome as last A series. 
4 Comments
Galaxy A
only that samsung is charging 10k plus premiun for its branding on these oh-so-awesome devices 😑😑😑
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
that is what making other brands to go as low as they are to provide even better value for money. Plus I prefer little extra for better after sale experience. If I talk specifically about A series Samsung pays a lot more attention to support those devices with software and other things. It takes alot to support devices after they are sold and if we compare that kind of support with some other competing brands from China, I think that's where Samsung spends a little extra. Competing Chinese brands may give you a little better spec here and there but support for the device is not there yet. It solely based on the taste though, some might prefer Redmi or Vivo or Samsung or Apple or any other brand for that matter. There's no right choice I think. It all matters what makes you happy and if you enjoy your device looking at it everyday then your money is well spent. Hope you won't mind anything here brother, just having conversation. Have a good day. 😊🙏🏼
0 Likes
Galaxy A
bhai tum to samsung fan boi nikle bhai sory bhai galti ho gyi bhai maaf krdo bhai 🤮🤮
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Clearly you got offended. Is being a fanboy a bad thing? anyways I am Nokia fanboy too but recently they are not doing anything great and constantly putting us down but still I like the way the do things. I also like polish products from Apple and Cool products from Huawei. I am Sony fan boy too and Microsoft also. 😊
0 Likes