Original topic:

Automatic restart

(Topic created on: 09-21-2021 09:13 PM)
Sk_Record
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Samsung team my samsung a50s freezing and restarting automatically please help me with it I went to Samsung customer service there saying say to change the motherboard. For changing motherboard they are asking 9000 this is not fair after updating my phone this issue have  begin plzz help me with it samsung team 
8 Comments
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Only One Way
Replacement Of Motherboard Is Only Resolve Your Issue !

Are U Download Software Update Package With Unstable Network?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try to downgrade your software maybe it will help you
Galaxy A
DUE TO UNTESTED SOFTWARE UPDATE
THAT SOFTWARE UPDATE CRASHING SYSTEM AND MOBILE'S MOTHERBOARD

LOOTING CUSTOMERS /USERS IN NAME OF MOTHERBOARD REPLACEMENT!
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Raise the matter on social media
And send mail using screenshots of 5 to 6 restart issue from community to various news editors and Samsung ceo and service head, if they receive in bulk, the issue will be highlighted
support@gsmarena.com
Mohammad.asif@intoday.com

https://www.fonearena.com/blog/342299/samsung-galaxy-m-series-a-series-auto-restart-freezing-issue.h...

https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/samsung-galaxy-m-series-and-a-series-users-in-india-...
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
This issue have been reported here a number of times by others too.

Samsung just doesn't want to resolve or look into this. Its clearly their mistake which occurs right after an update (and will not able to downgrade to an older version even from service centre). The only solution is to replace the motherboard according samsung.

Never choose samsung again.
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,  

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/ 

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,  
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sk_Record
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Please help me with it
It is not working I have only one phone after 1 week this mobile turned on so I'm replying
0 Likes