Original topic:

Auto switch on/off

(Topic created on: 12-26-2020 10:23 PM)
amit198
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Auto switch off/on function is really necessary. It extends smartphone life as well as battery life. 

7 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
auto restart is present in device care option
amit198
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

No auto restart. i want schedule switch off my phone at 1 am to 6am

Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if you want to switch off your device at 11 pm then again switch on at 7 am like that then forget it ...because Samsung device is only capable of performing auto restart which either can be activated by device care or by Bixby routine condition you have to keep your device full resting mode .... otherwise switch off or on scheduled is only possible in Samsung devices if you root your device
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
but this auto restart option is enough to refresh your phone
and i don't think scheduled switch of related to smart phone life
anyway if you are talking about that then no option in Samsung as of now, you send feedback to Samsung by using get help section
Galaxy A
Yes you are right... but it's not available in Samsung. please ask contact to add this function.
My other tecno phone is have this option its automatically switched off 10 p.m. and automatically switched on on 6 a.m. I set the time as my comfort. its useful feature. please Samsung add this feature.
Š
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you have Bixby routine, make a routine to turn on flight mode at night.
Then set the auto restart time 1hr after the starting of routine.
So apps won't run in background and mobile signals also won't use battery.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes