Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Auto download of some apps

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 08:31 PM)
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Some apps like moj ,mx takatak gets downloaded automatically in my a51...any suggestions to stop it?This is happening after the latest update
0 Likes
9 Comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
open galaxy store >settings and disable marketing choice also do never to auto update app
then go to customisation service and disable galaxy store from there, to avoid thus issue in future
sammy_user
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thank u soo much
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
welcome brother 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy A
thanks i also hated it whenver i used to open galaxy app unknown apps used to download now hope not 😇
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
one more thing whenever you reset/format your device you will get the option like that, and this will not be untick if you try so in this case select all and then deselect all, otherwise it may again started to download images_61945.jpg
Galaxy A
this i know .. whenever open the app after few days this pops up and in the starting even though nothing was selected apps used to download hut then i figured this trick out 😅 samsung think they are smart we are more smarter lol 😂
0 Likes
Galaxy A
is there way to even stop this from showing also please do plz tell .. it pops up more often not just format or reset case
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
for that i already suggest in my first 2 comments
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
.20200926_170334_61535.jpg
0 Likes