Original topic:

Asking solutions

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 06:31 AM)
menu1999
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My bluetooth, wifi and hotspot are not turning on.  I can't turn on those from my notification panel or settings. Please give me a solution for this.
8 Comments
wayne29
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
What is your phone model
0 Likes
menu1999
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
A10s
0 Likes
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Do not spam on here by posting the same post over and over.
0 Likes
menu1999
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's A10S
0 Likes
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Can you post a screenshot of your problem? Is it turning OFF automatically when you try to turn them ON or? May be you can describe the situation more?
0 Likes
menu1999
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
No, when I'm trying to turn on it seems only trying to on.. but actually after few seconds it automatically off. Look at the ss. It looks like that when I try. After few secs the wifi button is normal & didnt turn on.

Screenshot_20210504-024055_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20210504-023650_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Okay, I hope you have already tried restarting the phone.

If not, try that and you have three options to try.

1. Check if you have a bixby routine running that is blocking wifi and bluetooth.

2. Check if you have nearby device scanning option ON (Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Nearby device scanning - turn this ON)

3. Turn off your data, and then do a Network reset (Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings - be careful not to choose other options that will reset your whole phone).
After that restart the phone.

Try them and let us know what happens.
0 Likes
LoganWick
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I too have the same problem, and my device is also an A10S.

I tried restarting my phone. I reset network settings. Nothing worked.

Please let me know what happened. Is the problem still persistent? Did you get it fixed? If so, how?

Thank you.
0 Likes