Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Ask country code

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 06:36 AM)
SAHEE95
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

Pls help anyone I'm using Samsung A50 i bought it from Saudi Arabia and now using in srilanka and its asking for country code so pls help whats should I do 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
You need to request the PUK code from ur SIM provider. This is a SIM lovk, so any other SIM will work without an issue except for the SIM that has the lock on it. This issue can easily be solved, u need to call the SIM Service provider. Good luck! If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

8 Comments
IsuruKM
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
+94
SAHEE95
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Asking on display 20220603_223427_27572_1654275870.jpg
SAHEE95
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Saudi sim is working so srilanka sim are not working
DHARSHANA
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Seems like it country 🔒
SAHEE95
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
So what should I do ?
DHARSHANA
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
There phone that's active cross region use and some are not. Try giving it to a proper local p.shop to get it unlocked.
Galaxy A
Hi... you can get the PUK number from your carrier. Give a call to your carrier's hotline and ask for the PUK code from them. If your device is not carrier locked device, probably it'll work. If not working, go to a Samsung service centre near to you and get help from them.

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider select as an Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Solution
Galaxy A
You need to request the PUK code from ur SIM provider. This is a SIM lovk, so any other SIM will work without an issue except for the SIM that has the lock on it. This issue can easily be solved, u need to call the SIM Service provider. Good luck! If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊