(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 05:56 PM)
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Randomly apps in my secure folder crash. I see two options
1. App info
2. Close app
I need to restart my phone then it works and this problem again starts any uncertain time.
Samsung Galaxy A50s
12 Comments
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy A

Try clearing the cache and data, and if the issue still persists, then raise an error report on the feedback section. 

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and request you to please share the details of the app where crash is observed. Moreover, we would like to request you to share the error log file from Samsung member app. Here is the path to share error log file (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). It will help our technical team to resolve this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well my problem get solved with system update. Thanks anyways☺ Love Samsung☺
0 Likes
samadkhan1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Randomly apps in my secure folder crash. I see two options

1. App info
2. Close app
I need to restart my phone then it works and this problem again starts any uncertain time.
Samsung Galaxy A30s..
i also updated my device to the latest version but i am facing the problem till now.. please help me samsung ..

xyloblizzard
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

You're amaziiiing! This one worked. Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
samadkhan1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

i have the same issue what should i do .. i also need to restart my device samsung galaxy a30s. can you help me if your problem is fixed .. i am facing this problem even after updating my device to the latest version .. please help me..

Deepak96DK
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Dont know brother. My issue get solved after update. Well I would recommend you to make backup of your secure folder, then uninstall and then reinstall it. I didn't try it becuause update fixed my issue, but I was trying to do it. I feel it will work. So try it and let me know if it worked or not
0 Likes
Lechev
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Had this same prob. 2 months ago fixed outside of the secure folder but not inside.

So:

Secure Folder -> Add Apps (+) -> Download from Play Store -> My Apps and Games -> Installed -> Android Web View -> Uninstall/Uninstall updates 

You can thank me later :)

Members_IbBUez5
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Thanks alot buddy!! Your method resolved my issue. How did you find out? Are you some kind of tech expert?? 😃

Saved me the alot of time n hassle of uninstalling the secure folder and recreating again with all apps and settings. 

0 Likes