Original topic:

Anyway to make Space bar bigger in Samsung Keyboard

(Topic created on: 02-18-2022 09:47 PM)
Abhishek_Singh
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Keyboard has very small space bar when it opens in browser and I keep tapping periods instead of Space bar. Its really frustrating.

Is there any way to resolve it?

Galaxy A
Thanks for your suggestion bro. NowI have stopped using Samsung keyboard and am using Google Keyboard.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Yep agree Samunug need to please sort.this .Issue.Right pain.See I hit ..... in stead of      all the time real 1st World issue but I've gone to the trouble to find this place.and.type...

PantherKing
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Screenshot_20220202-112143_Samsung Keyboard.jpg

 I think the issue is Fixed. I'm on OneUI 4 S20FE 5G. I turned on this option and the browser space bar increased its size.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
It's still there in One UI 3
0 Likes
PantherKing
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Don't know. Can you go to Keyboard settings and check?
0 Likes
Aychphillips
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same issue, I've only had this phone a couple months and that alone makes me want to change phones already lol. Not that I'm glad you're suffering, but good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I love the phone, but if it doesn't get fixed in the next update I really am gonna swap back to OnePlus or something. I use browser far too often to have such a persistent frustrating problem like that. 

Galaxy A
Switch to Google keyboard. Now I am accustomed to it and it's really good
PSinghal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
**bleep** people I thought I was the only one. This issue drives me crazy. It is really really annoying and frustating. Samsung is just **bleep**, all my friends were right
0 Likes
Never-say-quit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This problem drove me crazy.. So I

1. Tried swift keyboard. Heavy and slow 

2. Tried google keyboard - gboard. Is good.

3. Still wanted to use samsung keyboard. I started practicing using left thumb for pressing space bar and it seems to work.. that is how I got around this dumb design..

Dazzaj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Open Google, Open keyboard, Click setting, Click layout, Turn off .com/.co.uk ... and your done 

0 Likes