Original topic:

Any Idea of Battery Backup for A71

(Topic created on: 11-22-2020 01:38 AM)
Pervez709
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Guyz,

Is Anyone has any idea of how much battery backuo you are getting for samsung galazy A71 as in my case even its idle batterry is reducing by 4% in 40 mins.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Owais18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I am using A71 and it's battery backup is great. share your battery usage status so that we may help.
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
0 Likes
mvyr
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
you should CLEAN THE MEMORY to save the battery while your device is idle.
You can do this by either by going to settings and device care or by using Bixby to do so.
I tried this for my a71 and it worked. hope it works for you and ACCEPT the solution🙂.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

its better or better than best then. what are you expecting else?? 

seriously i wonder what ppl wants. if in 40 mins its consumes 4 % then it will take 5 days go to 0% as your words.

you are getting best battery backup.

0 Likes
Pervez709
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
can you please consider my question again because there i have mentioned "Idle".. so incase of idle it 4% than i think you can calculate the same while the mobile is in use..
its better if you can read the posts throughly before posting comments
0 Likes
Galaxy A

i am using A 71 too buddy. it takes 2 days in single charge. i was just giving you example. you dont need to worry. it consumes 8% to 9 % overnight( 8 hours) and 10 % in another 8 hours till 8 pm so you can estimate time according to that. on playing game COD for an hour, it consumes 20% battery. so it depends on you usage too

0 Likes
Pervez709
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks for your valuable info dude
0 Likes