Original topic:

Android Updates

(Topic created on: 03-18-2020 11:01 AM)
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Friends, whenever you get a new update in your phone don't rush to download it. First read the reviews in the Samsung members app, then download it. Waiting is better than a laggy phone. 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Brother u r rights, Once update arrived everyone loss patience and they download it 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
🤣
0 Likes
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
then they keep blaming
0 Likes
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if everyone will think like that! who will help samsung find bugs and report them so they can fix it? 🙃
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
when they push an update, they also test it. even though I don't think they actually listen to us. otherwise fingerprint problems would have solved months ago.
0 Likes
ZombieHRN
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
well what if screenguard is messing with ur fingerprint scanner
my friend has it and it works 90% of time ... even if he has sweaty fingers like me. and what are beta rollouts for? they listen to us and fix bugs ... but not after the device gets almost 2 years old ... cos the fix not gonna worth the time
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
brother zombieHRN i have no problem with my FPS as I never deleted it after seen the problem majority members were facing. I hope they fix the android 10 update.
Imsouk7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
but I do have a question, what is the difference between doing a ota update and service center update?
0 Likes