Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 11:52 PM)
MrHardlight
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi guys anyone with an idea as to why Samsung is taking long to release the android 12 os on various devices e.g mine Galaxy A12 is scadulled to be released in Jully,
Isn't there any way they could speed up the release unlike waiting for months? Any reasons behind the delay??? 
11 Comments
RickBro
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
We're a third world country, SA gets thing's last 💁🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
In fact, once SA receive the update, then my country Zambia 🇿🇲 also receives. I have A71, but anxiously waiting for android 12
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
SA is actually 2nd world lol
DatGuy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Lower end devices usually get updates later on because essentially you get what you paid for. Countries are somewhat a factor but the range is usually within a month. However, the Galaxy A12 is still a lower end product so it'll take time. Unless you get a Pixel, Samsung has a much larger market to attend to so phases are necessary (I don't agree with the "per region" roll out, but that's what we live with)
MrHardlight
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Oh yeah I get your points, initially if I had a much bigger flagship phone talk of the Samsung S21 or S22 ultra perhaps the updates and everything would be very much better and faster cause those are expensive devices and people huge sums of money... Thanks for your positive response and feedback 😊
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I hear Samsung galaxy A71, in Korea has started updating
0 Likes
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Has A71 in SA started updating?
0 Likes
Morney2222
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
My friend also waiting on his A71
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
My Brazilian model ZTO A71, updated on 3rd May.